Your wedding day needs to be perfect and I will work with you to create a flawless look that compliments both your dress and features as well as own personal style.
Take a look below to find out more about my current bridal package.
I always recommend that my bridal clients book a makeup trial roughly 6 months before their wedding day. Doing this gives you plenty of time to decide on the perfect look that compliments your dress and theme.
At your trial you are welcome to bring photos of your dress, accessories and how you will be having your hair on the day. I recommend you wear a white top with a similar neck line to your wedding dress/outfit.
Together we will create a beautiful look that makes you feel the best version of yourself.
At the end of the trial I will take photos so we have a record of our chosen makeup look as well as the products used.
A trial includes a full face of makeup and free strip lashes (if required). It is not essential for bridesmaids to have a trial, however I do offer this service as well as trials for Mother of the bride and the groom.
Trials take place at my makeup room.
ON THE DAY
In advance, together we will decide the best time for me to arrive on the day. I always recommend allowing more time than anticipated, it can be a busy morning!
I will have everything I need with me so all you need to do is to relax and enjoy being pampered.
If needed I am always happy to stay nearby to do any final top ups. I have even been called upon to help the bride get into her dress before but I don’t mind at all. Being part of a client’s big day is a pleasure.
The way I apply your makeup, making sure your skin is prepped and the base is as flawless as possible, means it should last all day. Many brides take note of products used in the trial and purchase the lipstick as well as a blotting powder to top up if required.
To make a bridal enquiry please complete the form below.
Bridal and trials T&Cs
- Depending on the location of your wedding, travel, parking and toll costs will be added. Please include your location in your enquiry.
- A non-refundable and non-transferable booking fee is required before any booking is secured. The booking fee is £50 or £10pp, whichever is greater.
- Trials cannot be booked during busy periods i.e weekends & bank holidays, however I can accommodate weekdays and evenings .
- There is a minimum booking value of £390 (equivalent to Bride + 3)
- Please read more bridal pricing terms and conditions.